Trustee & Estate Settlement

Estate plans are great, but who will carry out your plan?

Skip to: Content | Sidebar | Footer

Professional Fiduciary Management Services
Professional Fiduciary Management Services - Vancouver, WA - 360-910-1044

Choosing a Personal Representative for your Estate

21 April, 2010 (10:54) | Choosing a Personal Representative | By: John

When someone dies, there are many important financial responsibilities that need attention. State and federal laws, along with a will or trust govern much of what needs to happen and who is responsible. If no will or trust exists, the law directs how to proceed with managing many of the affairs of the estate. The process can be complex, contentious and time consuming. Fortunately, there are professionals to help.

Write a comment